The Admissions procedure for our Undergraduate Programmes is common to all students globally.
- We accept scores for Secondary school leaving examinations as recognised by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi (AIU), including the Cambridge IGCSE, the American High School Diploma, the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme, the 12 year General Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted in the Gulf countries. View AIU list
- Candidates who have cleared the qualifying examination from a school outside India with minimum eligibility criteria as prescribed by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and equivalency as defined by Association of Indian Universities AIU, shall be eligible for admission to the BTech Programme. The applicant is required to submit an equivalency certificate from AIU, New Delhi.
- The fee structure is common for students from India and abroad irrespective of their origin.
- Our faculty members come from different nations and hold PhDs from some of the finest Universities across the globe including University of Chicago, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, UC Santa Barbara and Edinburgh University.
- We are not test compulsory. Scores in standardised tests such as SAT, TOEFL and ACT are welcome as they enable us to understand your profile better and should be included in your application in case you have appeared for these examinations.
View details of Admissions procedure.
Visa and Registration
- Students aspiring to study at Ahmedabad University must obtain a valid Student Visa and make arrangements for renewals, as necessary.
- In keeping with the guidelines of the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, students would be required to register with the Foreignersâ€™ Regional Registration Office (FRRO) and/or Local authorities.
Support and Guidance
Please contact our Regional Counsellors for information regarding Admissions.
South Asia - Pooja Kaur, email@example.com | +91.7227856165
Latin America - Kapil Mittal, firstname.lastname@example.org | +91.9998104538
Middle East - Mannu Das, email@example.com | +91.6351718180
North America - Jignesh Singh, firstname.lastname@example.org | +91.9998124881
Africa and Europe - Mansi Mehta, email@example.com | +91.99981060405
West: Jignesh Singh, +91.9998124881
Mansi Mehta, +91.9998106045
South: Mannu Das, +91.6351718180
North: Kapil Mittal, +91.9998104538
East: Pooja Kaur, +91.7227856165
Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm IST.
GET IN TOUCH FOR QUERIES