Currently offering the following course:
The course registration process flow for individuals not enrolled in any Programme at the University will be as outlined below
- An individual not enrolled in any Programme at the University and interested in registering for a course will apply for the same to the University.
- The application will be forwarded to the Dean of the School delivering the course.
- Based on the information provided in the application, the School will judge if the applicant has met the prerequisites for the course. If need be, additional information may be sought from the applicant.
- Post approval of the application by the Dean of the School, the applicant will need to pay the relevant fee for the course.
- The applicant can request to take the course with the P/NP (Passed/Not Passed) grading option (if that option is available for the course).
- On successful completion of the course the participant will be provided with a certificate of completion along with the grade obtained.
- All University policies applicable to students, such as the Attendance Policy, Code of Conduct, etc. shall apply to them. Furthermore, other than their coursework they will only be allowed to participate in public events of the University.
Fees for Academic Year 2022-23
Fees for courses taken by students not enrolled in any Programme at the University will be charged as per the following table.
|In any Semester or Summer Term
||INR 35,000 per course1,2
||INR 5,000 refundable deposit3
- INR 17,500 per course if the course is of less than 2 credits.
- The fee includes charges for any course pack. Other course related materials, such as chemicals, case studies, etc. will be charged separately. Students will be required to purchase any text books for the course.
- Library deposit is irrespective of the number of courses for which a student is enrolled.
Goods and Service Tax (GST) at the applicable rate will be levied extra.
If you wish to drop the course please send an email to [email protected].
1. If you drop the course by Monday, August 1, you will receive as a refund 75% of your course fee + library deposit.
2. If you drop the course after Monday, August 1, you will receive the library deposit.