Ahmedabad University offers its students a wide range of opportunities to study with reputable institutions across the world. These programmes provide our students invaluable exposure to the global inter-cultural holistic learning canvas, which is often life-defining.
Our international collaborations are geared towards student centric immersions of a variety of formats, such as mobility programmes, research-intensive project engagements, short-term faculty-led study abroad programmes, most of which focus on experiential learning based methods.
Currently (May 2020) there are three active students exchange opportunities. The details are as follows:
- Rennes School of Business (RSB), France – Every year 4 students (in Monsoon semester) can go for a semester exchange. This is open to BBA students, and iMBA students upto the first three years.
- University of Applied Sciences (UAS), Nysa, Poland - Every year there is at least one position for a fully paid semester exchange programme, generally in the Winter Semester. This is open to BCom, BBA, iMBA (upto first three years) and BTech students.
- University of Valladolid, Spain - Every year there at least four positions for a fully paid semester exchange programme, generally in the Winter Semester. This is open to students of all undergraduate and graduate programmes in AMSOM and SEAS.
In certain cases, more students can participate.
In addition, students can participate in 2-week immersion programmes at:
- Curtin University, Dubai
- University of California, Riverside, USA
- Asian Institute of Technology, University in Khlong Nueng, Thailand
- Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, Poland
- ESIC Business and Marketing School, University in Barcelona, Spain
The Study Abroad Programme is coordinated by the Office of International Affairs.