Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Ltd. has awarded the project of designing heritage walks in three cities of Gujarat – Lakhpat, Vadodara and Junagadh to Centre for Heritage Management, Ahmedabad University.
The scope of project includes aspects such as
- Survey & Mapping;
- Research & Documentation;
- Designing walk route;
- Preparing training manual to train the volunteers or guides and
- Designing promotional material for heritage walks.
The Centre recently accomplished the Guides’ Training Program for Lakhpat Heritage Walk successfully on 20th & 21st February 2016. The upcoming trainings at Vadodara and Junagadh will be held in March 2016.
Three Heritage Walks organised :
- Lakhpat : 21st – 22nd February 2016
- Vadodara : 4th – 5th March 2016
- Junagadh : 11th – 16th April 2016
Lakhpat Heritage Walk Photo Gallery
Lakhpat Heritage Walk Media Coverage