- Mehul S Raval, Vaibhav B Joshi, Jignesh Bhatt, Chapter 28, "Securing Biometrics Using Data Hiding Techniques", Editor: S Ramakrishnan, Cryptographic and Information Security Approaches for Images and Videos, CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, pp. 833 - 855, December 2018, ISBN 9781138563841
- Mehul S Raval, Chapter 5 "Reversible Data Hiding: An active forensic framework for digital images", Editor Siddhartha Bhattacharyya, Intelligent Innovations in Multimedia Data Engineering and Management, IGI Global, pp: 116 - 140, September 2018, ISBN: 9781522571070, DOI: 10.4018/978-1-5225-7107-0
- Mehul S Raval, Ratnik Gandhi, Sanjay Chaudhary, "Insider Threat Detection: Machine Learning Way", Eds. Mauro Conti, Gaurav Somani, and Radha Poovendran, Versatile Security, Springer Book series: Advances in Information Security, ISBN 978-3-319-97642-6, DOI:10.1007/978-3-319-97643-3
- Rupal Agravat, Mehul S Raval, "Deep Learning for Brain Tumor Segmentation", Editors: Nilanjan Dey, Amira S. Ashour, Fuqian Shi, Valentina E. Balas, Soft Computing Based Medical Image Analysis, Academic Press, January 2018, Paperback ISBN: 9780128130872
- V. Subramanian, D. Varade “Self-healed Materials from Thermoplastic Polymer Composites” in Smart Polymer Nanocomposites, Springer-Verlag, 2017, p.153-180
International Journal Papers
1. Aditi Singhal*, Anuj Bisth and Silvia Irusta “Enhanced oxygen evolution activity of Co3-xNixO4 compared to Co3O4 by low Ni doping”, Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, 823 ,482-491, 2018.
2. Divya Vyas, Aditi Singhal and Sudhanshu Sharma, “One step rapid synthesis of Mesoporous high surface area Sn1-xSbxO2: Electrochemical and scanning tunneling spectroscopic studies”, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 123, 355-363, 2018.
3. Donald Baer, A.S. Karakoti, Charles Clifford, Caterina Minelli and Wolfgang Unger, “Importance of sample preparation on reliable surface characterization of nano-objects: ISO Standard 20579-4”,Surface and Interface Analysis, 2018, 50 (9), 902-906
4. K. Singh and H. Oza, "Second order sliding mode control using unit dual-quaternion dynamics with application to robotics", in the proceedings of the 15th International Workshop on Variable Structure Systems (VSS), Graz, Austria, July 2018
5. Kartik Patel, Dhaval Patel, M. López-Benítez, Sanjay Chaudhary, "Distribution-free spectrum sensing for full duplex cognitive radio", IEEE Proceedings of the 88th Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC 2018 Fall), Chicago, USA, August 27-30, 2018, pp. 1-5
6. M. López-Benítez, A. Al-Tahmeesschi, Dhaval Patel, " Accurate estimation of the minimum primary channel activity time in cognitive radio based on periodic spectrum sensing observations", IEEE Proceedings of the 24th European Wireless Conference (EW 2018), Catania, Italy, May 2-4, 2018, pp. 131-136