MS (The University of Texas at Arlington, USA)
Research Interests: VLSI Technology And Design, Embedded System Design, Internet Of Things, Human Computer Interaction
Anurag Lakhlani studied high-school from Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV), Porbandar, Gujarat. While studying at JNV, he was awarded by then Prime Minister of India, Rajiv Gandhi, as one of the outstanding students of JNV at National Level on November 14, 1989 in New Delhi.
Anurag studied B.E. from L. D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad, with “Distinction” in all semester exams, where he was one of the top ranked students. He studied M.S. from the University of Texas at Arlington, USA. In Texas, he worked with Analog Integrated Circuit Design Research Group.
He worked with National Semiconductor Corporation, in Santa Clara, California, USA, with Technology Research and Development Group (Advanced Process Technology Development Group).
While working in Silicon Valley, USA, he studied selected courses from Stanford University in the domain of Engineering, Management and Psychology through continuing studies program and professional education program.
In 2019, he received Gold Medal in two courses he studied from IIT Madras through NPTEL. The courses were (1) Effective Engineering Teaching in Practice (2) Introduction to Research.
He has published a book titled “Manage your Mind: For Emotional Intelligence, Feelings, Moods and Stress Management” (ISBN: 978-1-4828-3333-1). He has been conducting many seminars and workshops on various topics of personal and professional development for wide range of audiences.
He teaches courses on Internet of Things, Human Computer Interaction, Embedded System Design, High Performance Computing and Integrated Circuit Devices and Technology.
Anurag joined Ahmedabad University in October 2015.
MS in Electrical Engineering from The University of Texas at Arlington, USA
MS Thesis: “Device Characterization and experimental determination of Thermal Resistance for DIBJTs”
B.E. (in IC) from L.D. College of Engineering, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, India
B.E. Final Year Project: “Design of microcontroller based process controller for industrial applications”.
"Manage your Mind: For Emotional Intelligence, Feelings, Moods and Stress Management" ISBN : 978-1-4828-3333-1
Summary of the Book:
In today’s fast and demanding life, our happiness and quality of life depend upon how effectively we manage emotions, feelings, moods and stress. We often encounter situations where we need to manage the state of mind promptly. Other times, the deeper understanding of mind, self and life is needed. Emotions, Feelings, Moods and Stress arise in mind. By understanding how mind functions, we can manage all of the above.
The book develops “Quick Action Tools” and “Deep Action Tools” to manage mind effectively. A novel strategy based on “Intensity and Time Duration” of emotions is formulated. This strategy is applied to manage major emotions, feelings, moods and stress.
Recent Technical Paper Publlications:
* Ankur Changela, Mazad Zaveri, Anurag Lakhlani, “ASIC Implementation of High Performance Radix-8 CORDIC Algorithm”, 2018 International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI), Bangalore, India, September 2018.
* Ankur Changela, Mazad Zaveri, Anurag Lakhlani, “FPGA Implementation of Asynchronous Mousetrap Pipelined Radix-2 CORDIC Algorithm”, 2018 IEEE International Conference on Current trends towards Converging Technologies, SVS College of Engineering, Coimbatore, India, March 2018.
* Manan Mewada, Mazad Zaveri and Anurag Lakhlani, “Estimating the Maximum Propagation Delay of 4-bit Ripple Carry Adder using Reduced Input Transitions”, paper selected for presentation at 21st VLSI Design and Test Symposium (VDAT-2017) at IIT Roorkee from June 29th to July 2nd, 2017.
Technical Book Review:
Book Reviewed (Pre-publication) and gave feedback to the publisher:
Courses Teaching/Taught at Ahmedabad University:
* Internet of Things
* Human Computer Interaction
* Embedded System Design
* Embedded System Design Laboratory
* High Performance Computing
* Integrated Circuit Devices and Technology
* VLSI Design
* Digital Design Laboratory
Worked with National Semiconductor Corporation's "Advanced Process Technology Development Group" in Santa Clara, California, USA, for about 4 years (June 2005 to May 2009).
Summary of Skills and Knowledge Developed: