- Free medical consultations – A senior consulting physician, Dr. Achyut Desai visits from Monday to Friday from 1:00pm to 3:30pm. A gynecologist, Dr. Riddhi Shukla visits it twice a week, on Mondays from10:15am to 11:15am and on Fridays from 4:00pm to 5:00pm. Students are free to walk in for free consultation. The medical Room at SSETU is actively involved in rendering consultation to students and staff who walk in to see Dr. Desai and Dr. Shukla. In the last 3 years over 900 students and staff have visited SSETU for free walk-in medical consultations.
- Mandatory free Primary Health Check-up – More than 3600 students have undergone this. Early detection of health issues has helped many.
- Thalassemia Screening – As per the recommendation of the state government, Thalassemia Screening has been undertaken by AU in collaboration with the Indian Red Cross Society (IRCS). SSETU has coordinated screening of all final year students, across all programs. More than 3200 students have been screened.
- Blood Donation –SSETU supports IRCS in organizing Blood Donation camps at all AU campuses. Students participate enthusiastically. So far more than 931 units of blood have been donated.
- Talks – Talks on youth related health topics by experts are also a way of reaching out to our students. Other than that talks specifically for lady staff are also conducted.
- Health Campaigns – Campaigns for general health awareness and those that benefit lady staff members have also been organized.
- Yoga – – Four yoga camps have been organized so far. International Yoga Day celebrations are also held.
- SSETU E-Connect Program – SSETU E-Connect – Students may hesitate to approach the doctor, particularly the gynecologist. Or they may have niggling doubts or questions which may not merit a visit to a doctor from their point of view. They can write to the doctor an e-mail on this id: firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a response within 24 hours.
Please use the form below for any medical queries.