Your browser is out-of-date!
For a richer surfing experience on our website, please update your browser.Update my browser now!
VLSI And Embedded Systems Lab
The VLSI and Embedded Systems Lab (jointly with the Electronics Lab) provides all the hardware and software resources useful for laboratory experiments and project activities related to various core and elective courses, such as: Digital Design, Computer Organization, Embedded System Design, VLSI Design, VLSI Sub-system Design, BTech Projects, etc. Some of the available resources are listed below:
- Nexys 2 Spartan-3E FPGA Trainer Board (Quantity 2): The Nexys 2 is a powerful digital system design platform built around a Xilinx® Spartan®-3E FPGA. With 16Mbytes of fast SDRAM and 16Mbytes of Flash ROM, the Nexys 2 is ideally suited to embedded processors, such as the Xilinx's 32-bit RISC MicroBlaze™
- Basys 2 Spartan-3E FPGA Trainer Board (Quantity 1): The Basys 2 FPGA development board is a circuit design and implementation platform for beginners to gain experience building real digital circuits
- Cadence Suite (5 licenses): Consisting of sub-tools that allow HDL to GDI level of VLSI implementations (Virtuoso, AMS Designer, Incisive, Encounter, Specter, Assura, PCB design and layout, Allegro, Litho, Voltus)
- Digital Trainer Kit - Model DTK-01C (Quantity 35): Provides complete digital design lab solution with inbuilt digital sources and breadboard
- Analog & Digital Trainer Kit - Model DTK-01 (Quantity 15): Provides flexibility to design mix signal circuits with various kinds of input signals
- Ready for AVR (Quantity 35): Ready for AVR is an embedded development board built around ATmega16 microcontroller
- mikroelektronika easyavr v7 (Quantity 12): The easyavr v7 development board is a complete solution for embedded system lab/project. A platform built around ATmega32 microcontroller
- EasyMX PRO v7 (Quantity 2): The EasyMx PRO v7 is a full-featured development board for STM32 ARM Cortex-M3 and Cortex-M4 microcontrollers
- Interfacing Peripherals: Several peripherals such as: LCD, Keyboard, DC Motor, Real Time Clock Module, GPS Module, GSM Module, etc. are available for projects