(1) Shah, S., Naik, S., & Vachharajani, V. (2016). Child Growth Mentor — A Proposed Model for Effective Use of Mobile Application for Better Growth of Child. In Proceedings of International Conference on ICT for Sustainable Development (pp. 153-159). Springer Singapore.
(2) Vachharajani, V., Vasant, S., & Pareek, J. (2016). Feasibility Study of Proposed Architecture for Automatic Assessment of Use-Case Diagram. In Proceedings of International Conference on ICT for Sustainable Development (pp. 97-104). Springer Singapore.
(3) Vachharajani, V., & Pareek, J. (2014). A proposed architecture for automated assessment of use case diagrams. International Journal of Computer Applications, 108(4).
(4) Vachharajani.V., Pareek. J., Gulabani S. (2012). Effective Label Matching for Automatic Evaluation of Use - Case Diagrams. In the Proceedings of 4th IEEE International Conference on Technology for Education (T4E, 2012), Hyderabad. IEEE Xplore. pp. 172 – 175. ISBN: 978-1-4673-2173-0. DOI: 10.1109/T4E.2012.33.
(5) Vachharajani.V., Pareek. J. (2012). Use-Case Extractor: XML Parser for Automated Extraction and Storage of Use-Case Diagram. In the Proceedings of 1st IEEE International Conference on Engineering Education Innovative Practices and Future Trends (AICERA – 2012), Kerala. IEEE Xplore. p.p. 1 – 5. ISBN: 978-1-4673-2267-6. DOI: 10.1109/AICERA.2012.6306714.
(6) Vachharajani.V, Pareek. J. (2012). Towards Evaluation of Use- Case Diagrams Using Shape Matching Approach, In the Proceedings of 1st CSI International and 5th National Conference on Education and Research (confer – 2012), Faridabad. ISBN -978-81-909732-5-0
- Life member of Computer Society of India,
- Life member of Operation Research Society of India
- Member of IEEE
- Member of ACM
- Life member of Gujarat Mathematical Association
- Managing Committee Member in Computer Society of India, Ahmedabad Chapter during 2009 - 11
- Hon. Treasurer in Computer Society of India, Ahmedabad chapter during 2011-13.
- Nomination Committee Member in Computer Society of India, Ahmedabad chapter during 2016-17.
School of Computer Studies,
Post Box No. 4206,
Navrangpura, Ahmedabad - 380 009,