Your browser is out-of-date!
For a richer surfing experience on our website, please update your browser.Update my browser now!
- Gadhvi, N. & Bhimani, G. (2016). “Inference for Exponential Competing Risk Failure Model,” in Journal of Advanced Statistics, 2(1), 76-86, Pub. April 14, 2016, ISSN: 2414-6803 (Online), ISSN: 2414-6811 (Print)
- Gadhvi, N. & Bhimani, G. (2015). “Inference Under Progressive Interval Censoring For Discrete Competing Risk Failure Model “ in Mathematical Theory and Modelling, 5(2), 153-161, IISTE- International Knowledge sharing Platform, USA, ISSN: 2224-5804(Print); 2225-0522 (Online)
- Gadhvi, N., Shah, Z. & Shah, N. (2015). “A Comparative Study On Buying Behaviour Of Rural And Urban Consumers On Banking Services In Ahmedabad District” in Research Trends in Economics Finance and Marketing, Excel India Publishers, New Delhi, ISBN: 978-93-84869-40-3.
- A research paper entitled, “Inference for Exponential Competing Risk Failure Model” at the “International Conference ICSTC 2015 Organized by: Department of Statistics, University of Kerala, Trivandrum - 695581 on 17-19 December, 2015.
- A Research paper entitled, “Inference Under Progressive Interval Censoring For Discrete Competing Risk Failure Model“ at the “International conference on Modeling, simulation and Optimizing Techniques (ICMSOT-2015)” organized by the Postgraduate Department of Mathematics, D.A.V. College, Jalandhar on 12-14 February 2015.
- A research paper entitled , “A Comparative Study On Buying Behaviour Of Rural And Urban Consumers On Banking Services In Ahmedabad District” at the “ Anvesh-2015 Doctoral Research Conference In Management
- A research Paper entitled “Inference under Progressive Interval Censoring for Discrete competing Risk Failure Model” presented at the International Conference on “Role of Statistics in the Advancement of Science and Technology” organized by University of Pune on December 16-18,2013.
- A research Paper entitled “Inference under Progressive Interval Censoring for Discrete competing Risk Failure Model” presented at National Conference on “Statistics for Research and Development” jointly organized by Gujarat Statistical Association and GLS ( M R Parikh) Institute of Commerce on October 12,2013.
- Faculty Development Programme on “Research Methodology (Applied Statistics & Use of SPSS)” organized by Calorx Teachers' University, on October 29, 2015.
- International Seminar on “Applied Mathematics and Statistics (ISAMS-2015)” organized on January 10, 2015, by Dept. of Mathematics and Statistics, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad.
- One day workshop on “Project-Based Learning” on August 2, 2014, conducted by Dr. Chetan Parikh and Dr. Ratnik Gandhi, Ahmedabad University.
- Faculty seminar on Building Research Culture by Prof. Shyam Sunder, Yale School of Management, organized by Ahmedabad University, on January 2-3, 2014.
- Research Workshop organized for faculty members by Ahmedabad University, on November 30, 2013.
- Research Workshop organized for faculty members by Ahmedabad University, on November 16, 2013.
- FDP on Research and Consultancy For Academicians, organized by IBS business school Ahmedabad on 27th july, 2013