Karishma Dalal is a Sr. Lecturer with Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University. She has completed her MBA from University of Technology, Sydney and is currently pursuing her PhD in the area of Behavioural Finance. She has worked in consulting and training areas for IDP Australia and McDonalds Australia Limited prior to joining the academics. She recently attended a one month Faculty Development Programme at Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, UK. Her research interests are in the area of Behavioural and Alternative Finance, Financial Literacy and Market Efficiency.
National and International Conference Presentations
- Yagnik, A, Thomas, S., and Dalal, K.., “Atithi Devo Bhava: Social Media and Digital Marketing Strategy of Indian Tourism Departments”, IIM Indore-NASMEI Summer Marketing Conference, July 27-29, 2017.
- Dalal, K., “Alternative Finance in India: Regulatory Aspects”, 2016 Fintech Law in Asia Conference, organised by Graduate School of Law, Nagoya University, Japan, April 28, 2016.
- Dalal, K., "A Review of Financial Literacy and Gender Issues in India", Ahmedabad University Conference on Management – January 2015.
- Dalal, K., "Commodity derivatives in India: Regulatory Issues" at the National Conference organised by SM Patel Institute of Commerce & Indian Commerce Association, September 27, 2014.
- Bihani, A., & Dalal, K. “A Review of Social Media as a Recruitment Tool”, Goa International Research Conference on Innovative Strategies in Commerce, Management, Engineering, Technology & Social Sciences, Goa, June 10, 2013.
- Dalal, K.,"A Review of Financial Literacy and Gender Issues in India", 2016, International Journal of Research in Social Sciences: ISSN: 2249-2496
- Dalal, K., "Commodity derivatives in India: Regulatory Issues" 2015, conference proceedings published by SMPIC, GLS University, ISBN 978-81-931186-0-3, pp. 103-108.
- Dalal, K., and Bihani, A., "A Review into Talent Management, Talent Retention and Its Scope", 2014, International Journal of Knowledge Management and Practices: ISSN: 2320-7523.
- Bihani, A., & Dalal, K., “A Review of Social Media as a Recruitment Tool”, 2013, International journal of Business Management and Social Sciences, 5-9.
- “Harnessing Potential - The Asia-Pacific Alternative Finance Benchmarking Report”, March 2016: Collaborated with researchers from Cambridge University- Centre for Alternative Finance, Tsinghua University – China and University of Sydney- Australia, in partnership with KPMG Australia.
Your browser is out-of-date!
For a richer surfing experience on our website, please update your browser.Update my browser now!