Research Interests: Nanoscience And Nanobiotechnology.
Dr. Sanjay Singh is working as an Associate Professor at the Division of Biological & Life Sciences, School of Arts & Sciences, Ahmedabad University. He obtained his MS (Biochemistry) from University of Allahabad (2004), and Doctoral degree (Biotechnology) from CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory India (2008). He expanded his research interests during his stay as postdoctoral research fellow at University of Central Florida (Orlando, USA) and Pennsylvania State University (Hershey, USA).
Dr Singh's research group works on the synthesis of novel nanomaterials exhibiting biological enzyme-like properties, such as peroxidase, oxidase, catalase, and superoxide dismutase (SOD), which are exploited for the development of biosensors and detection of cells/tissues. Strategies are also being devised to enhance the nanozymatic activity of nanomaterials, which would enable easy detection of cancer cells with high specificity and sensitivity. Tuning the materials fundamental properties is another focus of his research group. These strategies are being used for designing of biosensing platform for the detection of biomolecules (such as glucose) from human blood serum in one step, which otherwise requires complicated two-step process at two different pH (4.0 and 7.4). His research is also focused on the synthesis and use of cerium oxide nanoparticles (CeNPs) exhibiting biological enzyme-like activities and currently, exploring the mechanism of free radical scavenging activity exhibited by CeNPs in several cell culture and animal models. Additionally, he also works on the encapsulation of multiple drugs and siRNAs (screened to exhibit synergy) in a single liposome platform for targeted killing of cancer cells, barring normal healthy human cells. Such nanoliposomes simultaneously deliver the anti-cancer agents to tumor cells, releasing them at the optimized synergizing ratio, leading to the reduced chances of development of resistance and metastasis. Such strategies are appraised by FDA because these NPs can deliver multiple agents as a single drug product than two separate ones, which could significantly reduce the cost and potentially be successful in the clinical trials.
1. Sanjay Singh, R. Pasricha, U. M. Bhatta, P. V. Satyam, M. Sastry, B. L. V. Prasad, “Effect of halogen addition to monolayer protected gold nanoparticles” J. Mater. Chem., 2007, 16, 1614-1619.
2. Sanjay Singh, B. L. V. Prasad, “Nearly Complete Oxidation of Au0 in Hydrophobized Nanoparticles to Au3+ ions by N-Bromosuccinimide” J. Phys. Chem. C, 2007, 111, 14348-14352.
3. M. Kasture, Sanjay Singh, P. Patel, P. A. Joy, A. A. Prabhune, C. V. Ramana, B. L. V. Prasad, Multiutility sophorolipids as nanoparticle capping agents: Synthesis of stable and water dispersible Co nanoparticles” Langmuir, 2007, 23, 11409-11412.
4. S. S. Hasan, Sanjay Singh, R. Y. Parikh, M. S. Dharne, M. S. Patole, B. L. V. Prasad, Y. S. Shouche, “Bacterial synthesis of Copper/Copper Oxide Nanoparticles” J. Nanosc. Nanotech. 2008, 8, 3191-3196.
5. S. Kulkarni, A. Sayed, Sanjay Singh, A. Gaikwad, K. Vijayamohanan, A. Ahmed, S. Ogale, “Silicate nanoparticles by bioleaching of glass and modification of the glass surface” J. Non Crystalline Solids, 2008, 354, 3433.
6. R. Parikh, Sanjay Singh, B. L. V. Prasad, M. S. Patole, M. Sastry, Y. S. Souche, “Extracellular synthesis of crystalline silver nanoparticles and molecular evidence of silver resistance from Morganella sp.: Towards understanding biochemical synthesis mechanism” ChemBioChem., 2008, 9, 1415-1422.
7. Sanjay Singh, U. M. Bhatta, P. V. Satyam, Alok Dhawan, Murali Sastry, B. L. V. Prasad, “Bacterial Synthesis of Silicon/Silica nanocomposites” J. Mater. Chem., 2008, 18, 2601-2606.
8. Sanjay Singh, S. Jaiswal, P. Patel, A. A. Prabhune, C. V. Ramana, B. L. V. Prasad, “A direct method for the preparation of glycolipid-metal nanoparticle conjugates: sophorolipids as reducing and capping agents for the synthesis of water re-dispersible silver nanoparticles and their antibacterial activity” New J. Chem., 2009, 33, 646-652.
9. A. Kumar, Sanjay Singh, A. Prabhune, P. Poddar, A. Pundle, “Effect of Cultural Conditions and Media Constituents on Production of Penicillin V Acylase and CTAB Treatment to Enhance Whole-Cell Enzyme Activity of Rhodotorula aurantiaca (NCIM 3425)” Appl. Biochem. Biotechnol., 2009, 157, 463-472.
10. Sanjay Singh, V. D’ Britto, A. Prabhune, A. Dhawan, C. V. Ramanna, B. L. V. Prasad, “Cytotoxic and Genotoxic Assessment of Glycolipid Reduced/Capped Gold and Silver Nanoparticles” New J. Chem., 2010, 34, 294-301.
11. A. Karakoti, Sanjay Singh, A. Kumar, M. Malinska, SVNT. Kuchibhatla, K. Wozniak, W. Self, and S. Seal, “PEGylated Nanoceria as Radical Scavenger with Tunable Redox Chemistry” J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2009, 131, 14144-14145.
12. T. Pirmohamed, J. M. Dowding, Sanjay Singh, B. Wasserman, E. Heckert, A. Karakoti, J. E. S. King, S. Seal, W. T. Self, “Nanoceria exhibit redox state-dependent catalase mimetic activity” Chem. Commun., 2010, 46, 2736-2738.
13. Sanjay Singh, V. D' Britto, A. Dhawan, M. Sastry, B. L. V. Prasad, “Bacterial Synthesis of Photo catalytically Active and Biocompatible TiO2 and ZnO Nanoparticles” International Journal of Green Nanotechnology 2010, 2, 80-99.
14. Sanjay Singh, A. Kumar, A. Karakoti, S. Seal, W. T. Self, “Unveiling the mechanism of uptake and sub-cellular distribution of cerium oxide nanoparticles” Mol. BioSyst., 2010, 6, 1813-1820.
15. A. Karakoti, Sanjay Singh, J. M. Dowding, S. Seal, W. T. Self, “Redox-active Radical Scavenging Nanomaterials” Chemical Society Reviews, 2010, 39, 4422-4432.
16. S. M. Hirst, A. Karakoti, Sanjay Singh, W. T. Self, S. Seal, C. M. Reilly, “Bio-distribution and in vivo antioxidant effects of cerium oxide nanoparticles in mice” Environmental Toxicology, 2013, 28, 107-118.
17. Sanjay Singh, T. Pirmohamed, A. S. Karakoti, A. Kumar, S. Seal, W. T. Self, “A phosphate-dependent shift in redox state of cerium oxide nanoparticles leads to altered catalytic properties” Biomaterials, 2011, 32, 6745-6753.
18. M. Srivastava, Sanjay Singh, W. T. Self, “Exposure to Silver Nanoparticles Inhibits Selenoprotein Synthesis and the Activity of Thioredoxin Reductase through Release of Silver Ions” Environmental Health Perspective, 2012, 120, 56-61.
19. V. Singh, Sanjay Singh, S. Das, A. Kumar, W. T. Self, S. Seal, “A facile synthesis of PLGA encapsulated cerium oxide nano particles: Release kinetics and biological activity” Nanoscale 2012, 4, 2597-2605.
20. Sanjay Singh, A. Sharma, GP Robertson, “Realizing the Clinical Potential of Cancer Nanotechnology by Minimizing Toxicological and Targeted Delivery Concerns” Cancer Research, 2012, 72 (22), 5663-8.
21. S. Das*, Sanjay Singh*, J. Dowding, S. Oommen, A. Kumar, CR. Patra, NE. Vlahakis, D. Mukhopadhyay, WT. Self, S. Seal, “The induction of angiogenesis by cerium oxide nanoparticles through the modulation of oxygen in intracellular environments”, Biomaterials 2012, 33 (31), 7746-55. *Equal contribution
22. S. Das, Sanjay Singh, D. Joung, J. Dowding, D. Reid, L. Zhai, S. Khondaker, W. Self, S. Seal, "Oxygenated Functional Group Density on Graphene Oxide: Its Effect on Cell Toxicity” Particle & Particle Systems Characterization, 2013, 30 (2), 148-157.
23. Sanjay Singh, “Nanomaterials as Non-viral siRNA Delivery Agents for Cancer Therapy”, BioImpacts, 2013, 3(2), 53-65.
24. P. Patel, K. Kansara, D. Shah, NV Srikanth Vallabani, R. K. Shukla, Sanjay Singh, A. Dhawan, A. Kumar, “Cytotoxicity assessment of ZnO nanoparticles on human epidermal cells” Molecular Cytogenetics, 2014, 7(Suppl 1), P81.
25. K. Kansara, P. Patel, D. Shah, NV Srikanth Vallabani, R. K. Shukla, Sanjay Singh, A. Kumar, A. Dhawan, “TiO2 nanoparticles induce cytotoxicity and genotoxicity in human alveolar cells” Molecular Cytogenetics, 2014, 7(Suppl 1), P77.
26. R. Purohit, NV Srikanth Vallabani, R. K. Shukla, A. Kumar, A. Dhawan, Sanjay Singh, “BSA coated gold nanoparticles exhibit size dependent interaction with lung cancer (A549) cells” Molecular Cytogenetics, 2014, 7(Suppl 1), P83.
27. R. K. Shukla, A. Kumar, NV Srikanth Vallabani, Sanjay Singh, A. Dhawan, “TiO2 NPs induced hepatic injury in mammals: a mechanistic approach” Molecular Cytogenetics, 2014, 7(Suppl 1), P82.
28. R. Singh, R. K. Shukla, A. Kumar, A. Dhawan, Sanjay Singh, “PEGylated nanoceria protect human epidermal cells from reactive oxygen species” Molecular Cytogenetics, 2014 7(Suppl 1), P78.
29. NV Srikanth Vallabani, R. K. Shukla, D. Konka, A. Kumar, Sanjay Singh, A. Dhawan, “TiO2 nanoparticles induced micronucleus formation in human liver (HepG2) cells: comparison of conventional and flow cytometry based methods” Molecular Cytogenetics, 2014 7(Suppl 1), P79.
30. A. S. Karakoti, R. K. Shukla, R. Shanker, Sanjay Singh, Surface Functionalization of Quantum Dots for Biological Applications, Advances in Colloid and Interface Science, 2015, 215, 28-45.
31. K. Kansara, P. Patel, D. Shah, R. K. Shukla, Sanjay Singh, A. Kumar, A. Dhawan, TiO2 Nanoparticle induce DNA double strand breaks and cell cycle arrest in human alveolar cells, Environment and Molecular Mutagenesis, 2015, 56, 204–217.
32. R. Singh, Sanjay Singh, Role of Phosphate on Stability and Catalase Mimetic Activity of Cerium Oxide Nanoparticles, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2015, 132, 78-84.
33. J. Shah, R. Purohit, R. Singh, A. S. Karakoti, Sanjay Singh, ATP-enhanced peroxidase-like activity of gold nanoparticles, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2015, 456, 100-107.
34. R. Savaliya, D. Shah, R. Singh, A. Kumar, R. Shankar, A. Dhawan, Sanjay Singh Nanotechnology in Disease Diagnostic Techniques, Current Drug Metabolism, 2015, 16(8), 645-661.
35. A Pandya, A Tripathi, R Purohit, Sanjay Singh, M I. Nandasirid, A Karakoti , S P. Singh, R Shanker, “Fluorescent Magnesium Nanocomplex in Protein Scaffold for Cell Nuclei Imaging Application”, RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 94236-94240.
36. R Savaliya, P Singh, Sanjay Singh, “Pharmacological drug delivery strategies for improved therapeutic effects: Recent advances”, Current Pharmaceutical Design 2016, 22(11), 1506-20.
37. R Purohit, NVS Vallabani, RK Shukla, A Kumar, Sanjay Singh, “Effect of Gold Nanoparticle Size and Surface Coating on Human Red Blood Cells”, Bioinspired, Biomimetic and Nanobiomaterials 2016, 5 (3), 121-131.
38. Sanjay Singh, A. Kumar, Engineered Nanomaterials: Safety and Health Hazard, International Journal of Nanotechnology & Nanomedicine, 2016, 1, 1-23.
39. Sanjay Singh, Cerium Oxide Based Nanozymes: Redox Phenomenon at Biointerfaces, Biointerphases, 2016, 11, 04B202.
40. R. Gowda, G. Kardos, A. Sharma, Sanjay Singh, G. P. Robertson, Nanoparticle-based Celecoxib and Plumbagin for the Synergistic Treatment of Melanoma, Molecular Cancer Therapeutics, 2017, 16(3), 440-452.
41. R. Singh, A. Karakoti, W. Self, S. Seal, Sanjay Singh, Redox-sensitive cerium oxide nanoparticles protect human keratinocytes from oxidative stress induced by glutathione depletion, Langmuir, 2016, 32 (46), 12202–12211.
42. NV Srikanth Vallabani, A S Karakoti, Sanjay Singh, ATP-mediated intrinsic peroxidase-like activity of Fe3O4-based nanozyme: One step detection of blood glucose at physiological pH., Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2017, 153, 52–60.
43. B. Sargia, J. Shah, R. Singh, H. Arya, M. Shah A. Karakoti, Sanjay Singh, Phosphate-dependent modulation of antibacterial strategy: a redox state-controlled toxicity of cerium oxide nanoparticles, Bulletin of Materials Science, 2017, 70 (6) 1231–1240.
44. Sanjay Singh, Glucose decorated gold nanoclusters: A membrane potential independent fluorescence probe for rapid identification of cancer cells expressing Glut receptors, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2017, 155, 25 – 34.
45. K. D. Shah; R Singh; Sanjay Singh, Redox-Active Cerium Oxide Based Nanozyme Abrogate The Organophosphate Mediated Poisoning In Mammalian Cells, Advanced Materials Letters, 2018, 9 (10), 737-747.
46. H. A. Rather, R Singh, Sanjay Singh, R Thakore, D Jhala, R Vasita, Antioxidative study of Cerium Oxide nanoparticle functionalised PCL-Gelatin electrospun fibers for wound healing application, Bioactive Materials, 2018, 3(2), 201-211.
47. Juhi Shah, Sanjay Singh, Unveiling the Role of ATP in Amplification of Artificial Peroxidase Activity of Gold Nanoparticles: A Surface Charge Effect, 3Biotech, 2018, 8 (1), 67.
48. Stuti Bhagat, NV Srikanth Vallabani, V. Shutthanandan, Mark Bowden, Ajay S Karakoti, Sanjay Singh, Gold core/ceria shell-based redox active nanozyme mimicking the biological multienzyme complex phenomenon, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2018, 513, 831-842.
49. Sanjay Singh, Catalytically Active Nanomaterials: Artificial Enzymes of Next Generation, Nanosci Technol., 2018, 4 (2), 1-6.
50. P Singh, Sanjay Singh, G S Pandi, Effective heart disease prediction system using data mining techniques, International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2018, 13, 121–124.
51. Sanjay Singh, Liposome encapsulation of doxorubicin and celecoxib in combination inhibits progression of human skin cancer cells, International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2018, 13, 11–13.
52. D Shah, R Savaliya, P Patel, K Kansara, A Pandya, A Dhawan, Sanjay Singh, Curcumin Ag nanoconjugates for improved therapeutic effects in cancer, International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2018, 13, 75–77.
53. P Patel, K Kansara, R Singh, R K Shukla, Sanjay Singh, A Dhawan, A Kumar, Cellular internalization and antioxidant activity of cerium oxide nanoparticles in human monocytic leukemia cells, International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2018, 13, 39–41.
54. R Purohit, Sanjay Singh, Fluorescent gold nanoclusters for efficient cancer cell targeting, International Journal of Nanomedicine 2018, 13, 15–17.
55. J Sachaniya, R Savaliya, R Goyal, Sanjay Singh, Liposomal formulation of vitamin A for the potential treatment of osteoporosis, International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2018, 13, 51–53.
56. M N Karim, M Singh, P Weerathunge, P Bian, R Zheng, C Dekiwadia, T Ahmed, S Walia, E D Gaspera, Sanjay Singh, R Ramanathan, V Bansal, Visible-Light-Triggered Reactive-Oxygen-Species-Mediated Antibacterial Activity of Peroxidase-Mimic CuO Nanorods, ACS Applied Nano Materials, 2018, 1, 4, 1694 - 1704.
57. M N Karim, S R Anderson, Sanjay Singh, R Ramanathan, V Bansal, Nanostructured silver fabric as a free-standing NanoZyme for colorimetric detection of glucose in urine, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2018, 110, 8-15.
58. R. Singh, Sanjay Singh, Uptake and Toxicity of different nanoparticles towards a tough bacterium: Deinococcus radiodurans, Advanced Materials Letters, 2018 9 (7), 531-537.
59. R. Singh, Sanjay Singh, Catalytically active cerium oxide nanoparticles protect mammalian cells from endogenous reactive oxygen species, Materials Today Proceedings, 2018, 4 (2), 1-6.
60. R. Asal, S. Bhagat, Sanjay Singh, Development of liposome-based antioxidant nanoconstruct for efficient delivery of PTEN plasmid, Materials Today Proceedings, 2018, 10, 60–65.
61. K. D. Shah, S. Bhagat, D. Varade, Sanjay Singh, Novel synthesis of polyoxyethylene cholesteryl ether coated Fe-Pt nanoalloys: A multifunctional and cytocompatible bimetallic alloy exhibiting intrinsic chemical catalysis and biological enzyme-like activities, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2018, 553, 50–57.
62. NVS Vallabani, Sanjay Singh, Recent Advances and Future Prospects of Iron Oxide nanoparticles in Biomedicine and Diagnostics, 3Biotech, 2018, 8, 279.
63. Sanjay Singh, R. Asal, S. Bhagat, Multifunctional antioxidant nanoliposomes-mediated delivery of PTEN plasmids restore the expression of tumor suppressor protein and induce apoptosis in prostate cancer cells, Journal of Biomedical Materials Research: Part A, 2018, 12, 3152-3164.
64. R. Singh, Sanjay Singh, Redox-dependent catalase mimetic cerium oxide-based nanozyme protect human hepatic cells from 3-AT induced acatalasemia, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2019, 175:625-635.
65. N V S Vallabani, Sanjay Singh, A. Karakoti, Magnetic Nanoparticles: Current Trends and Future Aspects in Diagnostics and Nanomedicine, Current Drug Metabolism, 2019; 20(6): 457-472.
66. V. Patel, M. Singh, E.L.H. Mayes, A. Martinez, V. Shutthanandan, V. Bansal, Sanjay Singh, A.S. Karakoti, Ligand-mediated reversal of the oxidation state dependent ROS scavenging and enzyme mimicking activity of ceria nanoparticles, Chemical Communications, 2018, 54(99):13973-13976.
67. Sanjay Singh, Nanomaterials exhibiting enzyme-like properties (Nanozymes): Current advances and future perspectives, Frontiers in Chemistry, 2019, 7, 46.
68. D. Jhala, H. Rather, D. Kedaria, J. Shah, Sanjay Singh, R. Vasita, Biomimetic PCL-Chitosan Nanofibrous substrate influenced cell cycle and ECM secretion affect cellular uptake of nanoclusters, Bioactive Materials, 2019, 4, 79 – 86.
69. N V S Vallabani, Sanjay Singh, A. Karakoti, Investigating the Role of ATP towards Amplified Peroxidase Activity of Iron Oxide Nanoparticles in Different Biologically Relevant Buffers, Applied Surface Science, 2019, 492, 337-348.
70. Sanjay Singh, Emerging Trends in Nanotechnology: Nanozymes, Imaging Probes and Biosensors and Nanocarriers, Current Drug Metabolism, 2019, 20 (6), 414 – 415.
71. S. Bhagat, Y. Parikh, Sanjay Singh, S. Sengupta, A novel nanoliposomal formulation of the FDA approved drug Halofantrine causes cell death of Leishmania donovani promastigotes in vitro, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2019, 582, 123852. - Accepted as Cover Page article.
72. V Jain, S Bhagat, M Singh, V Bansal, Sanjay Singh, Unveiling the effect of 11-MUA coating on biocompatibility and catalytic activity of Gold-core Cerium oxide-shell-based nanozyme, RSC Advances, 2019, 9, 33195.
73. M Shah, J Shah, H Arya, A Vyas, A Vijapura, A Gajipara, A Shamal, M Bakshi, P Thakore, R Shah, V Saxena, D Varade, Sanjay Singh, Biological Oxidase Enzyme Mimetic Cu-Pt Nanoalloys: A Multifunctional Nanozyme for Colorimetric Detection of Ascorbic Acid and Identification of Mammalian Cells, ChemistrySelect 2019, 4, 6537 –6546.
74. NVS Vallabani, A Vinu, Sanjay Singh, A Karakoti, Tuning the ATP-triggered pro-oxidant activity of iron oxide-based nanozyme towards an efficient antibacterial strategy, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 2020, 567, 154-164.
75. S. Bhagat, Sanjay Singh, Co-delivery of AKT3 siRNA and PTEN Plasmid by Antioxidant Nanoliposomes for Enhanced Antiproliferation of Prostate Cancer Cells, ACS Applied Bio Materials 2020, 3, 7, 3999–4011. – Accepted as Cover Page Article.
76. P. Jain, S. Bhagat, L. Tunki, AK. Jangid, Sanjay Singh, D. Pooja, H. Kulhari, ACS Applied Material Interfaces 2020, 12, 10170−10182.
77. J. Shah, A. Pandya, P. Goyal, S K. Misra, Sanjay Singh, BSA-Decorated Magnesium Nanoparticles for Scavenging Hydrogen Peroxide from Human Hepatic Cells, ACS Applied Nano Materials 2020, 3, 4, 3355–3370.
78. S. Chakraborty, BK. Mahadevan, J. Shah, K. Panse, B. Malvi, C. Balasubramanian, Sanjay Singh, SK. Misra, Enhanced detection using stable isotope enriched 65Cu doped ferrite nanoparticles for tracing studies, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2020, 822, 153502.
79. N. Gupta, S. Bhagat, M. Singh, AK. Jangid, V. Bansal, Sanjay Singh, D. Pooja, H. Kulhari, Site-specific delivery of a natural chemotherapeutic agent to human lung cancer cells using biotinylated 2D rGO nanocarriers, Materials Science & Engineering C 2020, 112, 110884.
80. R. Singh, S. Cheng, Sanjay Singh, Oxidative stress‑mediated genotoxic effect of zinc oxide nanoparticles on Deinococcus radiodurans, 3Biotech, 2020, 10, 66.
81. P. C. Naha, J. C. Hsu, J. Kim, S. Shah, M. Bouché, S. Si-Mohamed, D. N. Rosario-Berrios, P. Douek, M. Hajfathalian, P. Yasini, Sanjay Singh, M. A. Rosen, M. A. Morgan, D. P. Cormode, Dextran-coated cerium oxide nanoparticles: a computed tomography contrast agent for imaging the gastrointestinal tract and inflammatory bowel disease, ACS Nano, 2020, 14, 8, 10187-10197.
82. F. Shah, N. Yadav, Sanjay Singh, Phosphotungstate-sandwiched between cerium oxide and gold nanoparticles exhibit enhanced catalytic reduction of 4-nitrophenol and peroxidase enzyme-like activity, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2020, 111478.
83. V. Baldim, N. Yadav, N. Bia, A. Graillot, C. Loubat, Sanjay Singh, A. S. Karakoti, Jean-François Berret, Polymer-Coated Cerium Oxide Nanoparticles as Oxidoreductase-like Catalysts, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2020, 12, 37, 42056-42066.
84. V. Jain, S. Bhagat, Sanjay Singh, Bovine serum albumin decorated gold nanoclusters: A fluorescence-based nanoprobe for detection of intracellular hydrogen peroxide, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2021, 327, 128886.
85. S. Bhagat, N. Yadav, J. Shah, H. Dave, S. Swaraj, S. Tripathi, Sanjay Singh, Novel corona virus (COVID-19) pandemic: current status and possible strategies for detection and treatment of the disease, Expert Review of Anti-infective Therapy, 2021, 1-24.
86. N. Yadav, Sanjay Singh, Polyoxometalate-mediated vacancy engineered cerium oxide nanoparticles exhibiting controlled biological enzyme mimicking activities, Inorganic Chemistry, 2021 (Under Review).
87. A. Paruthi, J. M. Brown, E. Panda, A. R. Singh Gautam, Sanjay Singh, S. K. Misra, Transformation in band energetics of CuO nanoparticles as a function of solubility and its impact on cellular response, NanoImpact, 2021 (Under Review).
Abstracts/conference proceedings published:
Abstracts Presentations/Publications at Conferences: